Saturday, July 26, 2008

Friday and Saturday Training and Stuff

Well the weekend is here and it is another busy one.

Kids have another weekend long swim meet and we are up early again in order to get them there. Worked on Friday and had some DSL issues so still need to get caught-up there and did manage to have a couple of beers with the pizza on Friday (Sam Adams Pale Ale - good).

Hotter and humid the last few days - for training I rode the rollers for 60 at intense pace on Friday and today I had debated about taking an off day, but after a couple friends said that they were going to do a short one I went out and we did 2.5 miles... I did intervals for the last mile with block all out and slow next (repeat).

I have mapped a 7 mile route home from CSU for Sunday and plan on running home from the swim meet - need a long run (hoped to do 8, but I am not going to push it with my current shoes).

Quiet night and going to bed early as it is another early morning Sunday....

No comments: