Thursday, July 24, 2008

Today's Training

Ran this morning before work and it was great weather - nice breeze along the lake today and right around 60 when I left. I did a route that took me from Lakewood park down Lake Road to the Lake Avenue bridge over the Rocky River back around to Detroit Avenue, down to Slone and the back streets to the park. all that was 5.45 miles at a quick even pace (high 9 minute miles - did not have my watch on).

Got to run with a friend which makes it so much nicer and I did not have to listen to another set on my iPod.

I have to get new shoes (maybe this week coming up). I need a long run in by Sunday and am shooting for 8 if possible and now the question is as to when I can fit it in. We have plans all weekend that involve getting up way to early and driving the little ones.... so we will see what we can do.

The broken toe is mending and not as big of an issues as the shoes right now.

I am still going to try and get some core workout done today (been to long for that and need to start working on that again).

No comments: