Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Run

Today was a long day.... not bad, just long.

Early up again this morning with another swim meet for the kids. They all did well this weekend and I am very proud of them!

After the meet I ended up running from Cleveland State to home which was 7.25 miles - it was around noon so it was warm but with a nice breeze so it was not so bad. Had to go down W25th street so I was a little more aware of what was going around me on a few area (it was warm so all the hood rats were keeping low).

All in all it was a good run and I think I am setting my self up for the 1/2 in October. I ended up doing the 7.25 miles in 70 minutes (including the two I stood around waiting for traffic in front of Jacobs Field) and the pace calculator said I was doing 9:44 minutes.

Taking Monday as a rest day.

Time to go to bed (get to sleep in - yahoooooo!!!!)

No comments: